My favorite things about this year:
- Discovering the secret to shooting weddings pregnant is High-Protein, Low-Glycemic Luna Bars, Vitamin Water, and a turkey sandwich with basil mayo. You know. Basic.
- Watching Tim fight with the bounce
- Looking forward to shooting a wedding with my sister (more on this later)
- Planning and shooting our first ever styled shoot
- Working on our fun rebranding projects with talented people
- Shooting a stack of pancakes, then eating it
- And as always, witnessing people at their most intimate and seeing them form and foster relationships
All of these, but really, my favorite thing about running this little business this year has been the self-searching we had to do when we decided to keep things really running (and kicked up a notch) when we rebranded over the summer. It was then that we decided that our reason for doing what we do is to illuminate the beauty that God has planted in the world all around us.
As Fyodor Dostoyevsky said, "Beauty will save the world."
Enjoy these little slices of beauty, and thank you for allowing me to capture them on camera.